Friday, March 4, 2011

A&P Is Over

On Wednesday, Daniel took his A&P final and passed! Now all he has left is his final exam for the National Registry and it is a written exam. It is scheduled for later this month, the 11th, in Ashville. After he passes that test it will be no more books or quizzes until May!

Last night we were able to bring our puppies to a search and rescue training. they both did great! It was their first "night search" so that added a little extra to the training. Kaiser did great! I think he spooked a deer but soon got back on tract and found his victim. Fury... well, let's just say we need to get her a glow-in-the-dark suit. I have already started making a list of things we need for training and missions. Most of it can't be found in town so I will have to shop online. Last week we ordered harnesses for the pups and I hope they arrive sometime this next week around Wednesday. Kaiser's is all orange with his name embroidered on it and Fury's is tan with silver and her name is on it as well. we also need to get a long lead that is waterproof and durable. With the way Kaiser drags me through the woods I'm going to need it. This Saturday at 7pm the Greenville Road Warriors will be playing a game at the BiLo Center in downtown Greenville. It is "Pucks for Pups" night and Foothills Search and Rescue (FSAR) will have a booth set up. I will be there with some of the teams so if you can, please come and visit us and meet some of FSAR amazing dogs!

Our yard sale has been moved up a week. It is currently scheduled for next Saturday the 12th. I have a lot of spring cleaning to do until then.

We will serve the Lord,
Daniel and Kelsey Rowan

No comments:

Post a Comment