The yard sale, 2 weekends ago now, was great! We got rid of a lot of stuff but we aren't done yet. Another yard sale this Saturday at a friends house. Everything I'm getting rid of is 50 cents or less! That's it! Some of the clothes still have tags on them too.
This past weekend was so busy I almost forgot to post an update! Friday, Saturday and Sunday we went to a Search Management training and had so much fun. This training brings Daniel and I just one more step closer to being certified as a search and rescue team. We learned so much in just 3 short days. Next up is our wilderness training in Georgia. That will consist of 3 long days outside, rain or shine. Everything that we will need will be in our 20-30 pound 24-hour pack that we must keep with us all day. I hear it is very physically demanding but also very rewarding. We are so excited and nervous at the same time, it is coming up so fast, less than 3 weeks away.
I went to my very first Waffle House Sunday with some really great people. They showed me just how great Southern food can be and that a load of cheese in your scrambled eggs and grits is just "a must". All in all it was wonderful and I'm looking forward to going back soon.
We will serve the Lord,
Daniel and Kelsey Rowan

No comments:
Post a Comment