Friday, March 18, 2011

Yard Sale this Saturday

This weekend is our long awaited Yard Sale! We will be "open" at my house from 8am to 5pm. Hopefully, all the advertising on facebook and University Yard Sale will do the trick. I'm considering picking up some Yard Sale signs at Home Depot so that I can advertise out on the main road.
We have so many clothes! I think I could open my own Goodwill store. Most of the clothes are just old hand-me-downs ranging in women sizes 0-8 (most are too small for me, some are too big). Daniel has a few things that are too small for him. He is getting rid of dress shirts with a 17" neck because he wears an 18" or 18 1/2". If I can't get rid of those clothes I will be taking them to Goodwill for sure. Also at our yard sale, we will be selling an old entertainment center, bunk beds that have a full on the bottom and a twin on top, a desk and lots of movies (VHS and DVD). Since the weather is going to be in the upper 80s we will also have sweet tea and lemonade with a snack to sell. This is our first ever yard sale and I hope it is a big hit!

Daniel took his EMT-B national registry exam last week and received the results on Monday. Unfortunately, he didn't pass this test. The results that he got showed him where his weakness were and where his strengths were. He was outstanding in all aspects of the test except Airways. Obviously that is kinda important. . . He will reschedule his test in about 10 days and try again. "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again". 

Fury and Kaiser FINALLY got their harnesses in the mail and they look great! I can't wait to try them out on our next trail.

We will serve the Lord,
Daniel and Kelsey Rowan

No comments:

Post a Comment