Originally our yard sale was suppose to happen tomorrow but we have postponed it to the 19th. I have a lot of spring cleaning to do before then. My goal for this weekend and next week is to get all my homework finished early, gather all yard sale items and then clean, clean, clean. Somehow I'm not so sure I'll be able to get everything "cleaned" but at least the mountain of yard sale clutter will be diminished. Wish me luck!
Today, Daniel is taking his final exam for the government. It is his national registry certification exam. As far as I know, most of the others in his class haven't taken their exam yet, and the few that have taken it failed on their first attempt. If you think about it, please pray for him, not only for today during his test (starts at 12:30 Eastern) but also for him throughout this weekend. He will not be receiving his results until Monday so this weekend he will be antsy in anticipation for his grade. (I'll try to keep him busy so he doesn't dwell in all the uncertainty)
This weekend our dear cousin Mark, his wife Stacy and their little one, Cooper, will be arriving and moving into the area. Saturday morning we hope to help them move in some bigger items. Mark has recently accepted a job at Sam's Club and will be moving from Myrtle Beach, SC to Greer, SC. We are so excited to have more family in the area and look forward to having more people at family gatherings like birthdays, Thanksgivings and Christmases!
Fury and Kaiser will be so pleased to know that we will be training them Saturday afternoon. They love it so much!
We will serve the Lord,
Daniel and Kelsey Rowan

No comments:
Post a Comment