Daniel has been working for his Uncle to get his grandmom's house fixed up to sell. We are so thankful that he has kept busy with work. The house looks amazing! I think Daniel and I want to move in! Original wood floors sanded and stained, new counter tops in the kitchen and a new coat of paint everywhere. It has a fresh new look to it that would be great for any family and, as an added bonus there is a HUGE fenced-in back yard for whatever size animal lover you are. Kaiser and Fury have enjoyed accompanying Daniel to work for the past month and have most definitely utilized that backyard.
Wilderness training is one of the requirements to becoming a member with Foothills SAR so, Daniel and I are so excited to be taking our wilderness training class this weekend outside of Atlanta. The class includes land navigation, tracking and much much more. We are hoping to have a lot of good stories when we get back and I hopefully will be able use my compass in my sleep. We hope to head out early on Thursday, check-in to our hotel and then be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed for Friday (day 1 of training). From what I've heard, it is very physically demanding but a whole bunch of fun. Friday and Saturday are "training" days where we'll do smaller scenerios and apply what we've learned. Sunday is the big test. We are on our own, no help from the instructor, just our team that we are assigned to. Wish us luck!
We will serve the Lord,
Daniel and Kelsey Rowan

You guys will do great....just remember communication and teamwork. I'm sure you'll come home and say "wow, I've learned so much!" It's a great class. Have fun! Cheri
ReplyDelete