Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Great News!

No, I'm not pregnant!
Daniel took his practical exam for EMT-B today and passed (with flying colors)! Just between you me and the fence post, his exam judge gave him a thumbs up! He can now sit for the national written exam as early as this week or next! Whew! We are so glad that is over with. Only 1 more class for A&P and then the final exam next week on Wednesday at 6pm.

This past week was great. I got a lot of my homework done and was able to help out with a huge gymnastic meet. The meet went so well that the state board asked if we would host the state championships next year. It's not set in stone yet but we are really excited to have that opportunity! The hockey game on Saturday was amazing as well and, I think I like watching it better than football. The Greenville Road Warriors pulled off a great game. There were scouts in the stands and the game went into a 5 minute overtime and with 7 seconds left on the clock, Greenville scored their final and winning goal. It was an awesome game.

This week I've been starting my Spring Cleaning. Mark your calendars! We will be having a yard sale at our house sometime next month so we can get rid of our "junk". The spare room is almost complete. I just need to decide on drapes and get some decorative pillows that match the new comforter. I've also been cleaning out my closet and will most definitely have a whole bunch of clothes for people to go through as well. We have a lot of used furniture too, bunkbeds, entertainment center, a desk and possibly a couch and table and chairs. We are shooting for St. Patrick's Day weekend (Saturday). Hopefully, fingers crossed, we will be ready.

This weekend we will be having lots of fun helping some friends of ours paint their new place. It is a 3 bedroom house with an amazing open living room/kitchen. I think we will be sanding and painting the cabinets too. Thankfully my hubby is a wizard with the painting equipment so it should take us the whole day to do the entire house. (Tomorrow, I think we are going to tape everything so things will go a lot quicker on Saturday).

We will serve the Lord,
Daniel and Kelsey Rowan

1 comment:

  1. You are right.... Daniel is a wizard with the painting equipment! Thanks so much for the help this past weekend. You guys are such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete