Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February

So glad this week is half over!
Daniel's huge exam was so stressful. Because of confidentiality what-not I can't share too much about what happened but I can say that it was NOT Daniel's mistake... He did great! And if he was put into the situation in the field he would have done EVERYTHING correctly. So, yes he will be taking that portion of the test again, at the end of this month. Daniel is still keeping up with A&P and doing pretty good. He's using all the resources he has access to in order to learn more. Just yesterday I saw his whole You Tube history crowded with A&P lessons, he's a nerd! But he's my nerd, and I love him to bits!

This past week I have been working extra hours which is always a good thing but I've also been looking for something a little more steady and in the health care field. I'm pretty sure I've sent out over 20 applications/resumes and still no reply. This economy is tough! But seriously, I need a full-time job or another part time job while Daniel is in Paramedic training... he won't be able to work a full-time job for 12 months while he's in school. In the meantime, I'm still sending out resumes in hopes that one of them will at least land me an interview!

FYI Last week:
3 gallons of OJ a week! Seriously?! I think we need to buy some stock in Tropicana!

We will serve the Lord,
Daniel and Kelsey Rowan

No comments:

Post a Comment