Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Too Much OJ?

January 26, 2011

Daniel passed his final exam for Upstate EMS! Out of 150 questions, he only missed 3. He can now relax but only a little bit. Next Tuesday is his "hands-on" final and that is part 1 for the National Registry exam. This weekend will again be full of studying and studying and studying. Only a few more weeks and my hubby is going to be a certified Basis EMT! Anatomy and Physiology is a killer this month. It's so much info in a short amount of time but Daniel is getting through it. He makes it look so easy, but I know it is difficult to do so well in such an intense class.

Yesterday I was able to put in some extra hours at work, which is always a good thing! But I'm a little behind on the homework for this week so it’s back to the books today to try and catch up. I wish I could stop all this procrastination and just be motivated to get it done!

"OJ Ordeal"
Sunday night Daniel and I hit the grocery store. We wanted to get all that we needed at one stop instead of trying to make it to the store in between our busy schedule (That would be almost impossible this week). We drink a lot of orange juice! If you asked Daniel or me what item we always have in our refrigerator, we both would most likely answer, "OJ". Out of curiosity, I wanted to know just exactly how much OJ we drink in a week. In preparation for this week, we grabbed 3 cartons of OJ thinking, "This will last us till the weekend." Wrong! It lasted us 3 1/2 days. I know we drink a lot of OJ but we currently have only 1 carton in our refrigerator and it's about half gone! I guess you could say we maintain our Vitamin C at a very high level. All to say, I will be hitting the store today to pick up more OJ... (So much for being prepared)

We will serve the Lord,
Daniel and Kelsey Rowan

No comments:

Post a Comment