February 16, 2011
Valentine's Day was great! Daniel cooked his splendid whole wheat shells with Carmella's sauce. Yummy!! I am so thankful to have spent another Valentine's Day with my sweet husband.
Daniel had to be at work at 6:20 this morning! Though it was a beautiful morning, I couldn't muster up enough energy to get up and make breakfast. Apparently Daniel had enough energy because he fixed our toilet flush! The plastic part inside the toilet broke so Daniel, being the smart husband that he is, replaced it with a metal part. I'm so glad I have my very own handyman! Daniel also has a quiz in class tonight. He should be out of class by 10pm. Only 3 classes left! One week from today Daniel will be taking his clinical exam for EMT-B and then his final for A&P is on the 2nd of March (I think, I'll have to check on that). After which he will be done for a month and a half!
This weekend I am extremely busy! It is going to be a beautiful weekend but I will be at the Timmons Area at Furman helping out with a gymnastics meet for Foothills Gymnastics and Cheer Center. That is the gym I go to every week for gymnastics. Now all I need to do is buckle down and get all my homework done before Saturday. Also, on Saturday night I am going to my first hockey game! I don't quite understand the game but by the end of the night I should have a better understanding of the sport.
We will serve the Lord,
Daniel and Kelsey Rowan

No comments:
Post a Comment