Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Almost Done!

February 9, 2011

This week went by way too fast!
Daniel is still plugging away in school and is just now getting into what I would consider the "fun stuff" of A&P. Daniel has started the Cardiovascular system this week and is very familiar with a lot of the terms. Next week his teacher is offering a bonus quiz over EKG (electrocardiogram) readings. Since Daniel and I took a class over that, he should have no problem getting an A! He is almost done with A&P!! Only 4 more classes and then we can kind of relax. March is Daniel's resting period before a full year of studies as a Paramedic. He officially begins his Paramedic training April 19th. My two classes never fail to keep me on my toes! My schedule isn't as crammed as Daniel's but it keeps me busy when I'm at home.

I'm looking at decorating the spare bedroom in our little house. So far I've sewed a duvet cover and have some decorative pillows from a friend. Hoping to get an idea for a headboard and other decorations in the room. Hopefully it will be coming together soon. I'm not too sure of our plans on Saturday but like usual, we will probably be studying.

Valentine's Day is on Monday and I'm going to take Daniel to one of our favorite restaurants, PF Changs! Can't wait for a date night with my hubby! I told Daniel to bring me snow for Valentine's Day... 

We will serve the Lord,
Daniel and Kelsey Rowan


No comments:

Post a Comment