Last month I interviewed for a position at Internal Medicine and Associates (IMA) and thought that the interview went great, but after not hearing back for several weeks I got worried. Thankfully, two weeks ago I got a phone call informing me that I had indeed received the job! This job is so different then my current job but in a very good way. I will be answering the hospital line for IMA along with 9 other ladies, scheduling general doctor appointments and confirming appointments or just dealing with whatever comes my way. It's a lot busier than what I 'm used to but I'm always up for a challenge. I feel confident that this is where I am suppose to be and I can't wait to start working there full time. My first full day is Thursday but I've been training part time in between not working at Agfa. There is some bad news though. While working at Agfa I was allowed a company laptop. This was such a big blessing when it came time to doing my online homework. Now that I'm computerless I will have to figure out a way to get a computer by the fall.
Daniel takes his last test on the 20th. Until then, he will be studying like a mad man. This is it! It's the last chance he has to take this test before he is an official EMT-B. If he passes this test, Daniel has a job already lined up so he can start that job full time immediately.
I have decided to take a break from school. Not a big one , just enough to catch my breath. I've been taking classes for 3 years straight including summer months and I just need to pause and catch up. Finally I'll be taking a summer break! I haven't had a summer like this since 2005 and despite no school work that summer we were moving from VT to SC. So yes, I am so ready for this vacation from school and stress.
Due to the lack of computer, I'm not sure when my next blog will be...
We will serve the Lord,
Daniel and Kelsey Rowan

No comments:
Post a Comment